Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome!

For my first post, on  my shiny new blog, I thought it most appropriate to express how grateful I am, to be here, to be me.  Not long ago I would not have said that.

Yes, I am still figuring things out but that's the beauty of life.  Being able to stretch and shift and expand my thinking.  I have come across so many great blogs that have inspired me.   My eternal thanks to all of those brave enough and bold enough to put themselves out there.  You  are the teachers and mentors I have been seeking for years.  I used to pray for a mentor, and there you all were- right there before me.  I just had not discovered you yet.

I still get doubtful, feel inadequate and honestly want to delete this blog and twitter because my mind sometimes says "who do you think you are??" Well....  I am ME.  Get used to it. :-)

Much love,

Christian

P.S. Here is a photo of little me,  happy as can be :-)