Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thinking

I am currently listening to some entrepreneurs online talk about their experiences.  I am hoping that something will stick so that I can somehow get out of my own head, out of my own way so that I can finally figure out what to start doing to work for myself.  I'd love to hear what others have to say on this subject.  Most of it is passion driven I know but I don't think I have given myself permission to really be passionate about anything.  I do not really have any traditional hobbies.  If I were to name one, it would be thinking.  I am thinking all the time and remember even as a kid people would remark how serious I looked.  And I was.  I was busy thinking about anything and everything.  This is probably why I write, to let some of those thoughts out. 

Ok, my son just walked in and showed me how he bit his peanut butter toast into the shape of a dog :-).  And every time I try to type he brings me another shape.

So I am thinking about an obstacle.  For me, my largest obstacle is getting over the feeling that I am somehow a fraud or "who will ever listen to me" thoughts.  I hide behind the fact that I have not proclaimed myself anything other than curious.  It's common to most humans- curiosity.  But eventually I will need to do more than that.  I will have to name what I offer.  I truly believe we all have something to offer.

In the meantime, my goal is to learn and to connect.  I am looking for quality exchange.  There are things that I may know that may be helpful to you and vice versa.  I don't know if anything will come of this but I really don't want to stop.

Christian